Pricing, Account Management, Customer Value, and Relationship Alignment
While most executives believe their firm’s discounting practices favor large accounts, a quick look at most firm’s price to volume plots demonstrate otherwise. Despite over two decades of pointing out the divergence between expectations and reality, the issue persists. Why?
In this Wiglaf Pricing Webinar, we return to price and sales volume plots to connect issues of account management, customer lifetime value, and wallet share to and sound transactional price management.
Sales, marketing, finance, and pricing executives will particularly value the findings revealed.
Attendees will learn
- The disparity between a firm’s typical relationship between price and volume and their expected relationship between price and volume.
- Known drivers behind low customer profitability.
- Customer lifecycles and long-term customer valuation.
- Expected results of good account management practices.
Speaker: Tim J. Smith, PhD, Managing Principal of Wiglaf Pricing and author of Pricing Strategy.
- THREE SESSIONS
- Singapore Time (Asia): 11 October @ 12:00 (12 PM)
- Prague Time (EU): 11 October @ 15:00 (3 PM)
- Chicago Time (US): 11 October @ 11:00 (11 AM)
- LIVE Online Webinar (No Recordings)