29th Annual Spring Pricing Workshops & Conference
Join us May 1-4 in Chicago for the best and latest in pricing knowledge, as well as networking with peers.
Featuring a keynote by Tim J. Smith, PhD, CEO of Wiglaf Pricing: Commercial Policy and Pricing.
Also featuring a workshop by Mary DeBoni and Kyle Thompson-Westra, Consultants at Wiglaf Pricing: How to Price: An Examination of the Techniques and Strategies of Value-Based Pricing.
Details of the keynote:
Commercial policy determines price variance between transactions, this much is known. But who determines commercial policy? How can commercial policy shape customer behavior in a positive manner? What is the role of pricing in defining commercial policy? How should incentives be aligned to commercial policy. And what is the difference between tactical and strategic commercial policy?
In this Commercial Policy and Pricing, Tim J. Smith, PhD will share a dynamic and flexible framework for defining commercial policy that drives positive customer behavior and profitability.
- Delineate the difference between strategic and tactical commercial policy elements
- Clarify the role of sales, marketing, finance, pricing, and others in defining commercial policy
- Highlight the importance of pricing councils and pricing analytics in guiding commercial policy decisions
- Share the challenges uncovered in defining a commercial policy that leads to target prices and profit based incentive alignment.
- May 1-4, 2018
- The Loews Chicago O’Hare Rosemont Hotel
- 5300 North River Rd.
- Rosemont, IL 60018
- Chicago, IL