1871 Workshop presents: Pricing Habits of Highly Successful Entrepreneurs
How should executives think of pricing? More specifically, how do highly successful entrepreneurs do pricing? Is it different than standard corporate pricing? What are the parallels and what are the differences?
In Pricing Habits of Highly Successful Entrepreneurs, Tim J. Smith, (Weekend ’01) will share how highly successful entrepreneurs use value-based pricing to simultaneously grow their business and achieve profitability.
Attendees will learn:
- How value-based pricing encompasses cost plus and competitive pricing practices
- How value-based pricing is used to define entrepreneurial strategies
- How to strategically manage prices in the face of competition using the concepts of competitive advantage and pricing power
- How highly-successful entrepreneurs approach pricing differently than corporate pricing functions
- Monday, 14 December
- 11:30 am – 11 am Central Time
- Room IMSA
- 222 W. Merchandise Mart Plaza, 12th Floor Chicago, IL