WORKSHOP: How to Price with Exchange Value Models with Tim Smith
What is the right price for a new business product or service? How can executives understand the value they create with new products, quantify that value, communicate the value to customers, and capture the value at the time of product launch? When should new product pricing decisions engage the product development cycle and how should they be managed during launch?
In How to Price with Exchange Value Models, Tim will provide an executable overview of the dominant method to pricing new business products and services.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
- How to identify Exchange Value and proper prices for new products
- Proven approaches for gathering the information required for quantifying exchange value
- The role of substitutes and competitors in limiting pricing latitude
- The difference in pricing behaviors between entrepreneurs and corporations
- Best Practices ins coordinating pricing decisions with new product development
- Wednesday, 20 May
- 9:30 am – 11 am Central Time
- Motorola Room (map)