How to Price Part 4 of 4: Value Based Pricing
Price should reflect value. Easy enough said, but how can one company’s prices reflect value when competitors act all crazy and such with their prices? And how does value based pricing reflect differential value? What is the relationship between value based pricing and discounting? And segmentation? And what about price positioning?
In How to Price Part 3 of 4: Value Based Pricing, Tim J. Smith will examine the proper relationship between price and benefits in setting prices. This is the final installment in our four part series on how to price.
Attendees will learn
- The proper definition of value from the customer’s perspective
- How to identify neutral, skim, and penetration pricing strategies
- How to anticipate competitor price response to pricing actions
- How to identify opportunities through examining the relationship between prices and benefits
Speaker: Tim J. Smith, PhD, Managing Principal, Wiglaf Pricing
- Thursday, 21 March 2013
- Wiglaf Pricing Webinar Series
- THREE SESSIONS
- 12:00 Singapore Time (APAC), 15:00 Prague Time (EMEA), or 11:00 Chicago Time (AMER)