How to Price Part 3 of 4: Customer Research Approaches
How can firms use customer feedback to precision tune their pricing? Surveys are often considered, but what kind of survey should managers seek to execute? How can firms ask customers how much they would pay for an item and get a realistic answer?
In How to Price Part 3 of 4: Customer Research Approaches, Tim J. Smith will provide a manager’s guide to survey-based customer research approaches for price setting. Specific attention will be paid to conjoint analysis, a dominant method to measure customer’s perception of value.
Attendees will learn
- Why is pricing based on customer perception of value so important
- What conjoint analysis is
- What pricing questions conjoint analysis does and does not address
- The key executive decisions to contracting a conjoint analysis effort
Speaker: Tim J. Smith, PhD, Managing Principal, Wiglaf Pricing
- Thursday, 21 February 2013
- Wiglaf Pricing Webinar Series
- THREE SESSIONS
- 12:00 Singapore Time (APAC), 15:00 Prague Time (EMEA), or 11:00 Chicago Time (AMER)